I love the fact that tonight’s Glee episode guest starred Olivia Newton John and put her and Sue Sylvester (played by Jane Lynch) in a remake of the “Let’s Get Physical” video. I remember when the original came out and helped to start the whole exercise craze. So you can now view them one right after the other.
Here’s the original:
And here’s the updated version from Glee:
Unfortunately, the actual video isn’t on the Internet. I searched everywhere for it. If you find it, please post the link in a comment in this blog. But you can hear the new version below. Or watch the Bad Reputation episode of Glee on hulu.
And here’s Sue talking about it:
So which version do you like better?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Let’s Get Physical! (perezhilton.com)
- Glee Renewed, Olivia Newton John to Guest Star (shoppingblog.com)
- ‘Glee’ Star Jane Lynch Says She ‘Terrorizes Everybody’ In New Season (mtv.com)
- Q&A: Jane Lynch of Glee’ (atomiurl.com)
- Lynch Grateful For Permanent Glee Role (atomiurl.com)